111 Book GIVEAWAY
Game of Skill Terms and Conditions for the “Clique Awards 111 Book Giveaway” on Canon Collective Facebook Group.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are Members of the Canon Collective Facebook Group.
3. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
4. To enter, participants must: Provide a written critique of any one of the Clique Awards TOP 111 images featured in the Clique Awards’ “111” Book. This critique must be in 25 words or less and must be posted as a comment under the “111” Promotion Thread in the Canon Collective Facebook Group. A reference to the page number in the 111 should be included, this page number reference can be above and beyond the 25-word limit of the critique.
The images and associated page numbers can be seen in the 111 flipbook preview at the following URL https://previews.onlineprogallery.com.au/gallery?cpid=2919910&auth=6285bfa9345986.29131804
If entrants wish to see the images at higher quality than in the book preview, a thread that includes all of the 111 images in higher resolution can also be found in the Canon Collective Facebook Group at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/canoncollective/permalink/5618650801494660
5. The competition commences at 5:00PM (AEST) Friday 19 August 2022 and closes at 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 26 August 2022 (Entry Period).
6. Entries must be posted on the Promotion Thread by the Entrant during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not be considered for the competition.
7. A maximum of one entry per person is permitted. If an entrant submits more than one entry, the first entry in time will be regarded as the eligible competition entry.
8. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All valid entries received during the Entry Period will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity.
9. Judging will take place within 7 days of the end of the Entry Period. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
10. The best three (3) entries received during the applicable Entry Period, as chosen by the judge or judges from each eligible entry received during the Entry Period will each win one copy of the Clique Awards “111” Book, including delivery by standard post to an address nominated by each winner.
11. Winning participants will be notified on Facebook either with a reply to their submission directly in the Promotion Thread or via private message on Facebook within 10 days of being selected as the winner of a prize, or both. Once notified, the winner must provide their full name, email address, phone number and delivery address to receive their prize.
12. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way.
13. Entrants warrant that: a) Their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and b) Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, profession or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
14. By entering this promotion, entrants grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the Photo Competitions website, Photo Competitions Facebook Page and the The Canon Collective Facebook Group and in newsletters and email communications. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
15. Entrants warrant that any critiques made in the entry in relation to any image are given in good faith. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entry from the Promotion Thread if they are deemed to contravene the Canon Collective Facebook Group Rules (available on the Canon Collective Facebook Group “About” page).
16. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Winners’ names, and their entries, may be published on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/canoncollective/
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Promotion.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the entrant.
19. If a winner is disqualified as described in clause 15, 17 or clause 18, or for any other reason, the judges will select an alternate winner to receive the prize.
21. If any winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to that winners’ nominated parent or guardian on their behalf.
22. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
23. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Canon Australia or MomentoPro. Entrants release Facebook, Canon Australia and MomentoPro their respective subsidiaries and associates from any and all liability resulting from this competition. The entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
24. The promoter is Photo Competitions ABN 30 259 787 226 of 3 Mole Ave, Southport, QLD 4215. Any Enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org